pursuant to EU Regulation no. 679/2016 ("GDPR") and Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018
This statement (hereinafter "privacy") describes how the company identified in the following
paragraph collects and processes the Personal Data (with the term "Personal Data" will mean all
categories of data referred to the next point, taken together) of users or customers.
Holder of data processing
DEX ASSEMBLAGGI di Giovanetto Denis is the controller of Personal Data deriving from direct and indirect activities attributed to the Bu-net.com website. We pay the utmost attention to the security and confidentiality of Personal Data processed in the performance of their activities, including:
- The management of e-commerce activities exercised through the Site (management of the purchase of products and services from the virtual store and related activities).
- The management of the Site (e.g. management and development of the Site and services for users, including the management and operation of cookies).
The data controller can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected
As part of its activities described above, Bu-net may collect the following categories of Personal Data concerning you:
Contact details: name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address and any other data you voluntarily released on the Site to proceed with online orders and to register.
Demographic data and interests: data describing your demographic characteristics or habits, such as date of birth, age or age group, gender, geographical origin (postal code/ZIP code), preferred products, hobbies and interests and information about family or lifestyle.
Payment information: information regarding the purchase made by you and the payment (e.g. credit/debit card number, IBAN). Such data will be processed to the extent necessary in case of periodic payments, and managed entirely by the secure payment providers Stripe and Klarna.
Data provided by third parties: (eg: postal service companies, couriers, data entry companies) all Personal Data that Bu-net receives from other sources to perform its services.
Mode of data collection
Bu-net may collect and process your Personal Data, depending on their respective activities, as follows:
- During registration to the site Bu-net.com.
- During the online purchase procedure or registration to loyalty programs, or to events in prize, or for the issuance of Gift Cards.
- During the subscription to the newsletter related to the online store.
- During contact with Customer Service.
Purposes of data use
Bu-net may process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes and on the basis of the legal basis from time to time indicated.
Fulfillment of purchase orders formulated through the Site and activities related to the management of orders: (eg: provide e-commerce services, customer support for sales and after-sales, communications with the customer on the status of the order, receive his requests for information on purchased products, payment management, reports, home delivery etc. ) and to ensure the proper fulfilment of legal obligations. Your contact details and payment details may be processed by Bunet in order to process your purchase order by filling in the appropriate form on the Website.
Prerequisite for processing: execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party and fulfilment of the legal obligations related to that contract. The conferral is mandatory to fulfill your order; in default we will not be able to proceed.
Account management in case of registration to the Site for the use of the related services: the use of the Site does not require the creation of a personal account; however, to access some pages reserved for registered users, you must create one and become, this way, a registered user. The personal data provided may be processed by Bu-net for the management of your personal account on the Site.
Prerequisite for processing: execution of pre-contractual measures requested by the data subject and execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party. The conferment is mandatory for the creation and management of the account; in default we will not be able to give you course.
Adhere to and implement loyalty programmes established by Bu-net: (e.g. cash-back) and/or the agreements concluded between Bu-net and the various bodies (both public and private) and to proceed with the issue and management of the relevant cards necessary to take advantage of the relevant prizes and/or discounts related to these programs and/or agreements.
Prerequisite for processing: execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party and fulfilment of the legal obligations related to that contract. The conferment is mandatory to implement the aforementioned loyalty programs; in default we will not be able to run.
Marketing activities: with your express consent, data may be processed by Bu-net for marketing and advertising purposes, also personalized after analysis of your choices, purchasing habits and preferences, by using email, sms and other massive messaging tools, etc. or traditional means of contact (for example, paper mail, telephone call with operator) or for market research and statistical surveys.
Prerequisite for processing: the consent of the data subject.
Statistical analysis, improvement of the service and protection of legitimate interest: Bu-net may use, where possible also in aggregate and anonymous form, your data, including those relating to the use of the Site, its purchasing choices, habits and preferences, the geographical area of reference, the level of expenditure incurred, active services, frequency of use for internal statistical research and improvement of the services offered.
Prerequisite for processing: Bu-net’s legitimate interest.
Defense of rights in the course of judicial, administrative or out-of-court proceedings, and in the context of disputes arising in relation to the services offered: your Personal Data may be processed by Bu-net to defend your rights or act or even make claims against you or third parties.
Prerequisite for processing: Bu-net’s legitimate interest in the protection of its rights.
Retention time of data
Bu-net stores your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or for any other legitimate related purposes. Your personal data that are no longer needed, or for which there is no longer a legal basis for its storage, will be anonymized irreversibly or destroyed securely.
Below we report the conservation times in relation to the different purposes listed above:
- Fulfillment of purchase orders formulated through the Site and activities related to the management of orders: for 10 years from the date of purchase in accordance with the ordinary contractual prescription.
- Account management in case of registration to the Site for the use of the related services: 3 years from the date of the last service provided to the user or, in case of inertia, 3 years from your registration to the Site.
- Adhere to and implement the loyalty programs established by Bu-net (e.g. cash-back) and/or the agreements signed with the various bodies (both public and private): 10 years from the date of use of the program or the agreement by the user.
- Marketing activities to provide promotional offers, even personalized: Personal Data processed for this purpose may be stored for 3 years from the date on which Bu-net obtained your last expression of willingness to receive commercial communications (except for your earlier withdrawal). Where the Personal Data are processed for marketing purposes, even personalized, as part of a loyalty program, the Personal Data will be stored for the entire duration of participation in the loyalty program (including any renewals, without prejudice to your right to object).
- Defend your rights in the course of judicial, administrative or out-of-court proceedings, and in disputes arising in connection with the services offered: for 10 years from the end of the judgment with the passage of the relative decision or from the transaction and/or agreement.
Where required, your personal data and information about transactions carried out and other activities carried out through the Site may be made available to the judicial authority and police in compliance with the procedural rules or other administrations of the State where expressly requested.
Rights in the field of data protection
According to Articles 15-21 of the GDPR, you have the right to ask:
- access to your personal data and the purposes and logic of the processing activity carried out by Bunet; the copy of the Personal Data that you have provided to us.
- rectification of your Personal Data held by Bu-net.
- to delete your Personal Data when: (1) the Personal Data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; (2) the Personal Data are processed unlawfully; (3) You have legitimately opposed the processing activity and there is no overriding legitimate reason for its retention;
- Withdrawal of your consent, in case the processing is based on consent.
- Limitation of processing (1) for the period necessary for Bu-net to verify the accuracy of your personal data in case of dispute; (2) in the case of unlawful processing of your personal data when you object to the deletion of the same requesting a restriction of processing; (3) in the event that, although the data is no longer necessary and should be deleted, You need to be treated for the assessment, exercise or defence of a right in court; (4) for the period necessary to verify the possible prevalence of the legitimate grounds of Bu-net with respect to your request for opposition to the processing.
In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by Bu-net for reasons related to your particular situation, unless the existence of legitimate compelling reasons prevails for Bu-netnet to the continuation of the treatment activity or there is a need to maintain your personal data for the assessment or defense of a right in court.